This week at the Market -
Saturday Oct 11 -
9-11:30 Kathy Colton and the Reluctants
Harvest Fest – the last market day of the season – join us!
Hours 9am – 3pm
From our Farmers . . .
- Burger, Tenderloins, stew meat, hand-spun yak yarn
- 8 different kinds of certified organic winter squash, shallots, garlic, plums, sweet peppers
- “Sweet Sixteen” premium eating apples
- bulk winter veggies
- Storage onions, winter squash, bunched baby carrots, bulk storage carrots shallots, kale, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers
- Stock up on 100% grass-fed ground beef, stew meat, and a variety of beef bones for the winter soup stock. We’ll have many other beef roasts and steaks as well. Load up on pasture-raised Berkshire pork chops, sausage, roasts, 3-4 lb hams, and ham slices. We’ll be bringing back fat and leaf fat for making lard, too!
- Baby ginger (come early!!), Garlic, Carrot bouquets, Multicolored sweet peppers, Hot peppers, Green onions, English cucumbers, Taters
- Grapes, Squash, Ornamental gourds & pumpkin, craft gourds, tomatoes
- Kale, chard, basil, parsley, spinach, arugula, head lettuce, winter squash, potatoes, radish, leeks, brussels sprouts, carrots, beets, asian greens
Shop our Arts and Fine Craft Vendors and Food Vendors
Market hours for Harvest Fest – 9am – 3pm
Our organization is managed by our members. We are a grassroots non-profit association. Farmers’ Market is located downtown in Farmin Park, Oak St and around the fountain at Jeff Jones Downtown Square.
Treat yourself and family to locally grown fresh produce, baked goods and handcrafted arts and crafts. We have a few farmers who are certified organic and have signs noting this at their stand.
Find us Wednesdays and Saturdays, knowing there are never two markets the same. Enjoy the always changing variety of fresh, locally grown produce, garden starts, and annual and perennial plants.